10 Things about Dreamchaser (2003)
Did I like the film? Yes, kind of. Was it good? Kind of. If you expect a really good film, you are wrong. If you'd like to see solid action and entertainment for a few hours, this is good fun. Nevertheless I had to compile this list...
SSDF: Same shit, different film.
Tags: movie movies film films morgan freeman
- Lights go down, the Film starts, the protagonist is introduced: he has enough of live and hold a pistol to his head. Where have we seen this? Right. Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. Come on William 'Mr. Script' Goldman...
- The character introduction was good although a little bit too much by the book.
- The tooth-pick guy was funny.
- The creature design was innovative and pure horror, but the alien. I know, I know.. 'is, what we expect'
- All I say is dial 1-800-HARRY (or was it HAL, or JEDI, or...)
- 'Attention Sportsmen! Access prohibited' Great! Great production design!!
- Running gags are fun, even this time: SSDD, same shit, different day
- The call the red sponge Ripley? Come on... this is a sacrilege to Alien. Not every movie with aliens is allowed to refenrence the cult classic from the seventies!
- Have you ever seen a minigun fire? Well then you would expect something different when Morgan Freeman fires ther thing mounted on the Hughes Helicopter in the end. Instead of some bullets hitting the ground and wounding (!) the other group blue guy, a rea
- The End is typical Stephen King: Nice story, interesting twists, no idea about an end. Remember 'It'?