Favourite Film Quotes
Tags: film films movie movies quotes
- "YouÆre only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"
- Michael Caine was the best of British actors, and the Italian Job was the best in British film exports. But as great as his line was, no-one could have delivered it with the dead-pan ridicule that Caine did.
- "A Royale With Cheese"
- How many millions stuck their head round the corner of a Parisian Maccy DÆs to find out if Travolta was telling the truth? Samuel L Jackson is the coolest of the cool, and he scared us silly in Pulp Fiction. We also liked his bible quote, but as many t
- "Stop throwing those bloody spears at me"
- We know we already have a Michael Caine quote, but can you blame us? Would anyone else under the attack of thousands of spear-brandishing, angry Zulus turn round and coolly deliver such a great quip? Nope.
- "In the sweet words of the Virgin Mary: come again"
- We didnÆt just include this because weÆre scared of Brick Top. Although itÆs a good enough reason. Snatch is packed with one-liners, we could have filled the top five with quotes just from that film. Oddly enough, Guy Ritchie never intended it to be
- "WeÆre not worthy!"
- Bill and Ted was childish humour, Wayne and Garth were where it was at. WayneÆs World, both of them, were the style-guide for the 90s bloke. We headbanged in our cars to Queen and we stole their phrases. Now Mike Myers has taken up the Austin Powers ro
Bookmark this list: Press CTRL + D or click the star icon.