Hank Mobley: Soul Station CD Track Listing
Soul Station (1960)
Hank Mobley (1930/1986): tenor sax\nWynton Kelly (1931/1971): piano\nPaul Chambers (1935/1969): bass\nArt Blakey (1919/1990): drums\nRecorded by Rudy Van Gelder (b.1924) at Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs US-NJ, 1960-02-07.\nProduced by Alfred Lion (1909/1987).\nOriginally issued as Blue Note BLP 4031 & BST 84031 (1960).\nReissue produced by Michael Cuscuna.\nRemastered (24-bit) by Rudy Van Gelder, 1998.\nCD: Blue Note "RVG Edition" 95343 (1999-03-23), UPC 724349534322.
This jazz cd contains 6 tracks and runs 37min 33sec.
Tags: music songs tracks jazz Hard Bop
- Hank Mobley - Remember (05:42)
- Hank Mobley - This I Dig of You (06:25)
- Hank Mobley - Dig Dis (06:09)
- Hank Mobley - Split Feelin's (04:55)
- Hank Mobley - Soul Station (09:07)
- Hank Mobley - If I Should Lose You (05:10)
(Leo Robin/Ralph Rainger)