Loudon Wainwright III: Social Studies CD Track Listing
Loudon Wainwright III
This country cd contains 15 tracks and runs 53min 9sec.
Tags: music songs tracks country Folk
- Loudon Wainwright III - What Gives (03:29)
(1) The Beatles are reunited at last on December 12, 1995, with the release of "Free As A Bird," featuring the posthumous vocals of John Lennon.\n(2) Thanks to the magic of modern technology, both Natalie Cole and Hank Williams Jr. have been able to make
- Loudon Wainwright III - Tonya's Twirls (03:37)
(3) Tonya Harding: Olympic figure skating real bad wannabe.\n(4) Olga Korbut: Swwetheart Soviet 1972 Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast.\n
- Loudon Wainwright III - New Street People (02:50)
(5) As of April 1999, cigarette billboard advertising banned in the United States.
- Loudon Wainwright III - Carmine Street (02:57)
(6) Written in New York during the Spring 1992, Los Angeles riots.
- Loudon Wainwright III - O.J. (03:13)
- Loudon Wainwright III - Leap Of Faith (02:53)
(7) Written in 1992, prior to the election of William Jefferson Clinton as President of the United States.
- Loudon Wainwright III - Conspiracies (02:17)
Parental Discretion Advised
- Loudon Wainwright III - Christmas Morning (03:36)
(8) Written in December of 1991 as the US, Great Britain and other prepared for Operation Desert Storm.
- Loudon Wainwright III - Y2K (06:13)
- Loudon Wainwright III - Number One (03:39)
- Loudon Wainwright III - Bad Man (03:21)
(9) As of April 1999, the bombing of and sanctions against Iraq continue.\n(10) Panamanian strongman: Manuel Noriega.\n(11) President George Bush Sr.'s "cruel hoax" speech.
- Loudon Wainwright III - Inaugural Blues (03:19)
(12) Reunion day: the pre-inaugural celebration was called Reunion On The Mall.\n(13) George Bush Sr.'s "1000 Points Of Light" speech...
- Loudon Wainwright III - Our Boy Bill (03:11)
- Loudon Wainwright III - Jesse Don't Like It (04:06)
(14) North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms has long been a vociferous opponent of the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Loudon Wainwright III - Pretty Good Day (04:19)
(15) In April 1992, the siege of Sarajevo began. At the time I was living close by in London.